18+ Do You Watch Porn? Favorite Pornstar? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh I'm not familiar with Colby Keller. Is he an American pornstar or Bristish? I'm out of touch with the American industry and pretty clueless on the gay side of the industry. Know nothing about the British industry.

Yea the female focus is so prevalent with straight porn. I've had female friends who asked me to recommend them porn and I always have a hell of a time trying to find stuff with a more male focus for them haha.
He's American, I'd post a PG pic of him but I can't figure out how to do that here yet...
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was named after a pornstar /o/

However..my fav porn star is

10933
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
emily moroboshi !

i would say she changed a lot of how i viewed porn
i love her facial expressions like holy shiiit

i'll just leave it at that​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t have a favorite porn star. But I get turned on more easily by gay porn. I don’t know, more dicks the better I guess. :llama_laugh:After that, it would probably be lesbian action and then straight porn, but I get bored easily with those. I have also my own sex take with an ex but I don’t think I’ll ever want to watch it again.....but I kinda don’t want to delete it either. :zoomeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread