For me, the answer to this question would be no, but I've been watching a lot more of it recently.
My favorite so far has been a show called bling empire which is about a social circle of ridiculously wealthy asians in LA. It's quite entertaining and there's a lot of petty drama.
I've also been watching a lot more cooking competitions if they count as reality tv. For instance, the great british bake off - which is incredible - and the american barbeque rip off of the great british bake off. Both were pretty good shows tbh
My favorite so far has been a show called bling empire which is about a social circle of ridiculously wealthy asians in LA. It's quite entertaining and there's a lot of petty drama.
I've also been watching a lot more cooking competitions if they count as reality tv. For instance, the great british bake off - which is incredible - and the american barbeque rip off of the great british bake off. Both were pretty good shows tbh