Do you watch your threads? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg thanks! I love your name, dp and sig, jennies so cute
:maheart:
I often have a tough time deciding whether I want a cute Jennie aethetic or a slay Jennie aesthetic so i've currently settled with a bit of mix n matching :^)

But it's okay as long as it's Jennie :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: amourpinks
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I often have a tough time deciding whether I want a cute Jennie aethetic or a slay Jennie aesthetic so i've currently settled with a bit of mix n matching :^)

But it's okay as long as it's Jennie :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:
Same, she’s so versatile so it’s hard to choose, I usually just use one that i find most appealing. But like you said as long as it’s Jennie it doesn’t really matter
:jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread