Do you wear jewelry often? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I was talking to @Ahsoka about this since I showed her one of the bracelets I bought for myself. Usually I don't wear jewelry and sometimes find it annoying it wear. Except for my nose ring and earrings because I never change them, so I don't bother taking them out. They're only studs and a barbell anyway :kannasip:
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
nope never had the need for it
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Never, even wearing a watch is annoying. When I was married I rarely wore a wedding ring. I just hate the feel of any jewelery. Not to mention I turn weird colors unless the metal is very pure.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,202
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I have jewelry, but I don't wear any of it frequently. :jisoosmh: I've stopped buying it because the odds aren't great enough that I'll properly enjoy any of it.
 
Joined
19 November 2022
Messages
8,964
Reactions Received
2,798
Location
🇺🇸 + 🇬🇧
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,469
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I do wear jewelry on a daily basis. I do have a lot of jewelry. I wear my wedding ring every day, but I do take them it off when I need to. As for necklaces, earrings, and other rings, it depends on my outfit of the day.
 

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,838
Reactions Received
1,691
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,352
I wear two tiny hoops in each ear, along with a watch. I purchased a necklace and a ring last week for an upscale event I'm attending in October, but I'm not sure how many other times I'll wear them. If I decide to not wear them again, they're selling on the resale sites for more than I paid for them.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'd love to but most jewelry i find around me isn't really my thing visually, is too expensive or my biggest issue - my fingers are too thin for the rings i come across in stores and they fall off </3
 
Joined
13 June 2023
Messages
4
Reactions Received
2
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37
I get why you keep the same nose ring and earrings, it’s easy to forget jewelry is there when you never swap it. Lately I’ve been wearing a few ruby necklaces for days I want a pop of color without fuss, and they don’t bother me at all. For special occasions, they add something nice without feeling heavy or annoying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I got signature pieces yea, my sister gave me a necklace and I love my silver earrings . I had a ring I wore for 7, 8 years that I lost tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread