do........ (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Why?
Do you want the forum all for yourself?

STOP IT

Oh wait, the forum is yours, nvm then :pepesalut:
I'll sic the llama police on any and all insurgents:joysip:
:llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance::llama_prance:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I probably use it more for the music/kpop part because even though I talk to people on here I'm awful at making friends because I'm just so awkward. :llama_blush:

Also I use it for the pandas, the pandas are great.
:pandaamazed::pandahappy::pandalove::pandaroll:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Both tbh. I’m here for the Kpop ofc but this is just a generally nice community as well. I don’t think I’ve gotten too close to anyone just yet because tbh I’m super shy and afraid to like pm ya’ll and get to know everyone better, but I from what I’ve seen so far, everyone is just nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread