- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,134
- Reactions Received
- 7,507
- Location
- chocoland
- Website
- www.cubeent.co.kr
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16
- Pronouns
- pretty/savage
- Ship
does wayv have jisung in it? yeah, didnt think soTry me
point proven
does wayv have jisung in it? yeah, didnt think soTry me
I'll sic the llama police on any and all insurgentsWhy?
Do you want the forum all for yourself?
STOP IT
Oh wait, the forum is yours, nvm then :pepesalut:
Why is everyone so upset with me? I love all the unitsdoes wayv have jisung in it? yeah, didnt think so
point proven
its ok love just blame SMWhy is everyone so upset with me? I love all the units
Don’t even get me started...its ok love just blame SM
actuallyDon’t even get me started...
No Uactually
no u
I swear that one day you will make me cry![]()