do........ (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Not talking specifically of KPS, but I first joined a forum to find other NCTzens because sharing my obsession for them on YouTube, Twitter and other media wasn’t fulfilling.

I did find nctzens, but younger for the most part so I wasn’t able to connect like I wanted to, and over time, spending my hours with so many kpop lover, expended my interest for kpop in general. I love being informed and finding new groups to appreciate.


So I’d say kpop is the main reason, but if I can get close to some and develop friendship along the way, it’s a wonderful bonus. I’m awkward and shy though so it isn’t an easy task,

But talking about KPS now, it has become more than that to me. I feel like it’s a home. I just want to enjoy my time here with everybody and share the love.





❤💞:pandalove:💞❤
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not talking specifically of KPS, but I first joined a forum to find other NCTzens because sharing my obsession for them on YouTube, Twitter and other media wasn’t fulfilling.

I did find nctzens, but younger for the most part so I wasn’t able to connect like I wanted to, and over time, spending my hours with so many kpop lover, expended my interest for kpop in general. I love being informed and finding new groups to appreciate.


So I’d say kpop is the main reason, but if I can get close to some and develop friendship along the way, it’s a wonderful bonus. I’m awkward and shy though so it isn’t an easy task,

But talking about KPS now, it has become more than that to me. I feel like it’s a home. I just want to enjoy my time here with everybody and share the love.





❤💞:pandalove:💞❤
:pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread