do........ (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i love shopping - online and physical. It doesn’t even matter for what :D
 
Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
59
Reactions Received
319
Location
Narnia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I windowshop online. I have some social anxiety so I can't really focus on windowshopping in public places ^^'
What if someone inside the store notices me just staring
WHAT IF THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE NOTICE AND COME AND TRY TO TALK TO ME
WHAT IF SOME WEIRD INDIVIDUAL SEES ME NOT DOING ANYTHING AND THINKS THEY SHOULD TALK TO ME

nahhh I'll just powerwalk through the mall.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll window shop on Amazon, if I have a reason to. For instance, it sometimes takes me weeks to know what I want when making a big purchase and so I window shop for weeks...
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I windowshop online. I have some social anxiety so I can't really focus on windowshopping in public places ^^'
What if someone inside the store notices me just staring
WHAT IF THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE NOTICE AND COME AND TRY TO TALK TO ME
WHAT IF SOME WEIRD INDIVIDUAL SEES ME NOT DOING ANYTHING AND THINKS THEY SHOULD TALK TO ME

nahhh I'll just powerwalk through the mall.
a mood.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Not really. I don't do a lot of shopping.

And when I do do I'm more the type to have a specific list already gathered, prepared, and researched before I even go.

I buy almost everything online as I find going to physical stores an unnecessary hassle.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread