Do you like watching documentaries? If so what types?
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 13 June 2022 #1 Do you like watching documentaries? If so what types? Reactions: Ahsoka
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 13 June 2022 #2 I like to watch crime or historical documentaries Reactions: raymondchouku
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 13 June 2022 #3 Magician said: I like to watch crime or historical documentaries Click to expand... you'd probably like the limited series on Netflix: Worst Roommate Ever.
Magician said: I like to watch crime or historical documentaries Click to expand... you'd probably like the limited series on Netflix: Worst Roommate Ever.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 13 June 2022 #4 I don’t really watch them anymore but planet earth is interesting Reactions: raymondchouku
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 14 June 2022 #5 I watch a lot of animal documentaries Reactions: raymondchouku