@Moguri @HugeBakkaeMotae - Since you've been following along with me~
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,665 Reactions Received 18,329 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,978 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 25 June 2026 #1 @Moguri @HugeBakkaeMotae - Since you've been following along with me~ Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae and Selfmate
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,665 Reactions Received 18,329 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,978 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 25 June 2026 #2 Full album on Spotify. There's another new song on it too:
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,665 Reactions Received 18,329 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,978 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 25 June 2026 #3 The MV is quite beautiful and I really like the new B side, Seasonal Love Letters, too.
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,730 Reactions Received 55,575 Cards View Profile KS Coins 286,333 25 June 2026 #4 I gave it a listen and it's alright Reactions: centen
HugeBakkaeMotae '𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾 . Joined 4 January 2026 Messages 1,237 Reactions Received 1,695 Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,473 Fandom Multi Stan Gender Male Pronouns Konungr 25 June 2026 #5 This is brilliant, I really love it! The hook with the heavy beat is chill worthy and gives me a rock vibe. (Screenshot I took of the trailer) Reactions: centen
This is brilliant, I really love it! The hook with the heavy beat is chill worthy and gives me a rock vibe. (Screenshot I took of the trailer)