New MV dodree (도드리) “HAWWAH (夏渦)” M/V (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,665
Reactions Received
18,329
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,978
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Full album on Spotify. There's another new song on it too:
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,665
Reactions Received
18,329
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,978
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The MV is quite beautiful and I really like the new B side, Seasonal Love Letters, too. :sanapray:
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,237
Reactions Received
1,695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,473
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
This is brilliant, I really love it! The hook with the heavy beat is chill worthy and gives me a rock vibe.

Dodree.jpg


(Screenshot I took of the trailer)
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread