- Joined
- 18 December 2022
- Messages
- 7,682
- Reactions Received
- 9,726
- Location
- Hali's Heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,622
- Fandom
- Lol Guess
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Vroom/Skrrt
- Ship
- Wreck
So for my Society class we have a project to do called the personal interest project (PIP), where we look into a topic of our interest. I'm doing urban planning in relation to public transport and roads and I'm comparing the netherlands to my home country of Australia. I have questionnaire asking about how people interact with roads and public transport. The questionnaire has been a success so far but I need more dutch people/ people living in the netherlands to do it. If you are from the netherlands are willing to do the questionnaire? It's only 20 questions, mostly multiple choice, and some of the questions are optional. If it's yes then I'll send the questionnaire privately since I don't need anyone from different countries doing it. Thank you in advance <<3