- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm bored and want to edit something! just holla if you want a new sig!
Let me post some of the things I've done!Id be down
What type of edits do you do?
Oh wow, theyre beautifulLet me post some of the things I've done!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
oooooh, I mean if you don't particularly want specifically anything more, that just makes it easier on me!Oh wow, theyre beautiful
Could you make me one with Ten? Let me know if you want me to provide more details, although im sure id be down with whatever you make![]()
I am almost ready with @Vikki's one, so I'll get on it right after!Could I have something with V from BTS?![]()
Thanks! Take your timeI am almost ready with @Vikki's one, so I'll get on it right after!
Alright, do you have any special requirements you want for the sig, or should I do just whatever I feel like?Thanks! Take your time![]()
You can do whatever you want 💙Alright, do you have any special requirements you want for the sig, or should I do just whatever I feel like?
It'll take a bit more time since I am eating before I get on it, but I should get it done within a few hours!You can do whatever you want 💙
That’s fine 💙It'll take a bit more time since I am eating before I get on it, but I should get it done within a few hours!