Does anyone avoid public restrooms (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
we don´t have many free public restroom, you have to pay for most, hence they are mostly bearable (unless you go to the capital, here please do use the restroom in McDonald´s or something). of course it is not always very comfortable, but for the sake of one´s needs, if I have, I have to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well I don’t think anyone intentionally seeks them out
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I try to, but sometimes I have to go, better than peeing my pants :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
They’re always so gross and populated, I usually wait till I get home or am somewhere where I’m comfortable. :worry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't necessarily avoid it, but I wouldn't say I like it either. I think one of the problems are the hygiene issues with the fan to dry one's hands as they expel germs. Plus a lot of people wash their hands incorrectly..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't actively avoid them since around here, the public bathrooms tend to be on the nicer side. That being said though, I definitely don't prefer to use them lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread