- Joined
- 5 February 2022
- Messages
- 212
- Reactions Received
- 208
- Location
- <3
- Website
- mmerriweather9.wixsite.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Stray Kids
- Gender
- Other
- Pronouns
- She/her They/them
Do you support it?No. I also don't celebrate the months that are devoted to any that would pertain to me. For instance, my father being polish yet I do not celebrate Polish Heritage Month in October. Nor do I really celebrate LGBT month in June.
I mean I don't have a problem with it because you are allowed to be who you want to be but I was wondering if he hated it or something.They said they didn't ^ ^
That makes sense, though I don't see how the 'be how you want to be' part plays inI mean I don't have a problem with it because you are allowed to be who you want to be but I was wondering if he hated it or something.
I meant that who could support and not support whatever he wants.That makes sense, though I don't see how the 'be how you want to be' part plays in![]()
I don't him not celebrating it means he doesn't support it... like some others have said it could not be a common thing in their countries/culturesI meant that who could support and not support whatever he wants.
Yeah.I don't him not celebrating it means he doesn't support it... like some others have said it could not be a common thing in their countries/cultures![]()