Does anyone drink "real" milk anymore? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't drank cow's milk for a long time, I use it for cooking if necessary but most of the time now I have oatmilk

I am a bit lactose intolerant so it's good for me

I also don't eat much peanut butter I prefer almond butter
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
It's hard to find other forms of milk where I live, there is soy milk but it's very expensive. Plus I like dairy and I wanna get stronger bones in case I decided to have a kid or something in future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do but I like only a brand. I hate rice and almond milk
never had rice milk but almondmilk is pretty watery so i dont drink it usually
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It's hard to find other forms of milk where I live, there is soy milk but it's very expensive. Plus I like dairy and I wanna get stronger bones in case I decided to have a kid or something in future.
myth, milk doesn't help ur bones
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think rice milk is just as watery as almond milk. So you're not missing much.
i like oatmilk bc it's the closest i can find to being like real milk without the lactose so i'm glad i have never wasted money on rice milk :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and dnb

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I only use milk for cereal and in recipes but I always stick with almond milk instead of cows milk. I personally don’t like the taste by itself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread