Does anyone else get stressed when thinking about the bad things that are going on in the world right now? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I've wanted to ask this question before but I was a bit hesitant about it, but I finally decided to ask and see what you guys think. Now that I'm a grown adult I just keep seeing stuff about the bad things that are happening in world, especially right now. It just seems like there's always a fight against things such as racial prejudice, inequality, politics, plus a lot of other things. (Just using these things as an example btw) ^

Ngl just thinking about it makes me feel so anxious and I don't know what to do about it. I'm scared of what could possibly happen in the future. It just feels like the world is going to keep getting worse
ono.png


Anyone else get anxious thinking about these things? How do you cope with it?
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I think that people are fighting for changes is actually positive. People are sick of being blinded by others are opening their mouths, trying to get the justice that they deserve. I see it as a positive thing. To change something you have to give up something else - the comfort of "not caring" of living their lives as they have always had with their heads down and their mouth shut.

there will always be hardship but I think considering what had been happening before ... we are pretty lucky.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Ngl I dont really care because it’s not like I can do anything about it
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't say that I get stressed exactly but it can be upsetting seeing certain articles and wishing the world wasn't the way it was but you can't really get caught up in what you can do yourself as you're only one person and in some situations the biggest help you can be is just not contributing to a problem and trying to stop it from occurring where you can.

The harsh reality of some situations like if you take racism as an example none of us on here will probably be alive to see the day when it isn't as much of a problem as it's a problem in different ways in most places and it'll likely take generations to get to a point where it's a very small minority at best so you can only do what you can.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I don't get stressed but it is upsetting yes, makes me want to leave the country permanently but then there's no perfect place and every country has their own problems, so what to do lol.
Best we can do is look out for ourselves and our friends/family (insert Dominic Toretto meme) and keep making the right decisions when and where we can.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread