Does anyone else over procrastinate? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
By this I mean at night having something that needs to be done and you're tired but you don't want to do that last thing even though you want to sleep and you keep pushing it off and getting more tired? Or is this just a me thing? :wimwim: It happens more often than I'd like to admit.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Nina

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,133
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
all the time. so many times i just woke up early to do it before deadline or even beyond the time i was supposed to be done by :pepeshrug:
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. that sounds like meeeee
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Over procrastination... is there a different way of doing things? :umwhat:
Writing your will in elementary school while assuming you’ll live to 80s+ to plan your entire life out ahead of time
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
By this I mean at night having something that needs to be done and you're tired but you don't want to do that last thing even though you want to sleep and you keep pushing it off and getting more tired? Or is this just a me thing? :wimwim: It happens more often than I'd like to admit.
So much

i stay up to do smth but a lot of the time is distracted

but then I’m most productive at night too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Writing your will in elementary school while assuming you’ll live to 80s+ to plan your entire life out ahead of time
Ummm, That sounds like a good way to set yourself up to die early... If I did a will now fate would take me as soon as I signed... :manifest:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Ummm, That sounds like a good way to set yourself up to die early... If I did a will now fate would take me as soon as I signed... :manifest:
I planned to write one in middle school but procrastinated enough I still haven’t and won’t any time soon lol

more like what if I die doing smth stupid by accident before smth expected like disease or old age:jisoosmh:

but it was another of those impulsive ideas I had too many off to act on all off and too short an attention span to finish, the new obsession every 2 weeks was real:pepecross: and obsession obsession live breath Dream it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I planned to write one in middle school but procrastinated enough I still haven’t and won’t any time soon lol

more like what if I die doing smth stupid by accident before smth expected like disease or old age:jisoosmh:

but it was another of those impulsive ideas I had too many off to act on all off and too short an attention span to finish, the new obsession every 2 weeks was real:pepecross: and obsession obsession live breath Dream it
1. If you die suddenly doing something stupid you can't do anything about it but have a good laugh with God(s) (insert what ever you do or do not believe in here).

2. and hope no one looks at your internet history.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
1. If you die suddenly doing something stupid you can't do anything about it but have a good laugh with God(s) (insert what ever you do or do not believe in here).

2. and hope no one looks at your internet history.
I didn’t search up anything evil or illegal or stuff :Sunwoo wtf why:

closest was looking up the laws when I was 12 so I didn’t accidentally break any when I planned to run away but turned out running away from home is illegal for anyone under 18 in California …
Then I planned to pretend I ran away but actually live in a cardboard box in the garage and sneak food from home but I didn’t end up doing that either too much planning and focus
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I didn’t search up anything evil or illegal or stuff :Sunwoo wtf why:
If I was a prosecutor or detective this just means you covered your tracks!
closest was memorizing the laws when I was 12 so I didn’t accidentally break any when I planned to run away but turned out running away from home is illegal for anyone under 18 in California …
Only if you get caught.
Then I planned to pretend I ran away but actually live in a cardboard box in the garage and sneak food from home but I didn’t end up doing that either too much planning and focus
Running away, with out running away!
Genius! :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
If I was a prosecutor or detective this just means you covered your tracks!

Only if you get caught.


Running away, with out running away!
Genius! :haylul:
Lol where would I go where I wouldn’t be found :haylul: It’s not like I could pass for an adult at that age and for like food and hygiene I would have to go to places I could be seen if police or wtv looked for me and I couldn’t just avoid ppl and if I just went to places with heating like the library kids from school would see me

i searched up how to run away from home and stuff on wiki how tho
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread