Does anyone else remember these SM collaborations? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,488
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv





full version for Spectrum is really great too



SM doesn't let their artists make videos like this anymore, heck, they can't even give them comebacks :pepesad:​
Station took the place of all of this.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Station took the place of all of this.
Majority of Station releases are lackluster.. honestly, and they lack such collaborations. Plus they don't even give the right people spotlight.

Where's NCT's Taeil solo Station release? No where. :pepecry2:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,488
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Majority of Station releases are lackluster.. honestly, and they lack such collaborations. Plus they don't even give the right people spotlight.

Where's NCT's Taeil solo Station release? No where. :pepecry2:
what are you looking for?

SM Station Season 1 - Wikipedia

SM Station Season 2 - Wikipedia

SM Station X 0 - Wikipedia

SM Station discography - Wikipedia


there are 40 + a year. almost all better than max step.

The only bg music i own and listen to is station season 1 stuff.

(they have yet to release cd's for season 2 and up)
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
what are you looking for?

SM Station Season 1 - Wikipedia

SM Station Season 2 - Wikipedia

SM Station X 0 - Wikipedia

SM Station discography - Wikipedia


there are 40 + a year. almost all better than max step.

The only bg music i own and listen to is station season 1 stuff.

(they have yet to release cd's for season 2 and up)
I appreciate this but there are only a handful I love and they're gems to me but most of them are boring, imo. And I'm not putting Station down, but my post was more meant that SM, in general, wouldn't let such collaborations happen, due to the backlash they'd receive now if male and female idols had a stage together and what else. I mean imagine same as S.M Performance but with EXO and NCT, won't happen either, for whatever reason.
:pepesad:



This is most favourite Station track ^

but I also love



 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck





full version for Spectrum is really great too



SM doesn't let their artists make videos like this anymore, heck, they can't even give them comebacks :pepesad:​
I still watch the mv to maxstep alot. Hyo killed me here
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,488
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I appreciate this but there are only a handful I love and they're gems to me but most of them are boring, imo. And I'm not putting Station down, but my post was more meant that SM, in general, wouldn't let such collaborations happen, due to the backlash they'd receive now if male and female idols had a stage together and what else. I mean imagine same as S.M Performance but with EXO and NCT, won't happen either, for whatever reason.
:pepesad:



This is most favourite Station track ^

but I also love



Times changed exo is close to no one in sm especially cross gender for what ever reason. They seem to be on an island.

Hyo worked with min and jokwon
lots of duets across agencies.
Yeri did the song with dreamies.

maybe in the future RV and NCT can do more of that stuff.

That timeless song i linked was nice i had missed that.

Aside form the snsd and RV songs i love


Ack and fx actually i do like quite a few station songs i just only buy cd's so i do not own many.
 
Last edited:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That timeless song i linked was nice i had missed that.

Aside form the snsd and RV songs i love
It's a good song but I can't help but feel bad for Taeil because despite being the best singer in NCT without a doubt, he gets overshadowed by Doyoung and Jaehyun. His OST from before he debuted is really nice and I wish he got these opportunities again. :(

And I liked this song a lot! But OST's, in general, are great. :pepeheart:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I was so surprised at how much I love Punk Right Now but 3LAU is awesome too so I knew it'd be great anyways.

I think she's doing a lot better solo than in a group, tbh.
Sober still the best SM solo of 2018 :joysip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Peach
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I remember Specialist HY fucking me up when I was in college. I trolled the computers in the uni coffee shop and made the video the home page for every computer that I used.

I miss the SM The Ballad and SM The Performance units, it's so fun to see each group getting represented (F(X) WHO?) in these.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I remember Specialist HY fucking me up when I was in college. I trolled the computers in the uni coffee shop and made the video the home page for every computer that I used.

I miss the SM The Ballad and SM The Performance units, it's so fun to see each group getting represented (F(X) WHO?) in these.
I miss so many things about SM although I've never been that huge SM stan, but for example all these quirky Super Junior sub-units like Super Junior-T or Super Junior-H. They were fun at least even though the songs are silly but carefree. :pepecheer:
 
  • Like
Reactions: feepit and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread