Does anyone else wait a few years into their career before stanning a group? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nah, I stan everything under the living sun and then later I decide whether to stop or not. prolly not a good tactic but we're here now so yea lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’ve never done it because it just so happened that I’ve never been super interested in stanning a group from the moment of debut, but I think that I’d probably do something like that. I don’t want to stan and have my heart broken immediately
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just stan regardless. nugus and rookies deserve love
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It depends on the group. Loona I stanned before I even knew the full group while it took me several years into SVT's debut to full stan. I do refrain from buying their merchandise until i've stanned them for a good bit because I stan a lot of groups and sometimes I'll be interested in a group for a bit but that interest fades a bit.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Normally it takes time as i investigate/check them out.
I have boxes to check off :)
SNSD, RV, gfriend and IZ*ONE were faster. gugudan took awhile and now its been almost 1.5 years since a comeback.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
No, I don’t mind if they are new if I like their concept
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Not always. I usually just wait for their first comeback or two to start stanning just to see if I like them enough
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread