Does anyone here play Love and Deepspace or Tomodachi Life 2? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I'd play L&D if I had my own laptop :ankha: and if it let me have the option for my char to be male :dying: I like pretty boys, but I dont want to be involved, it feels weird :ilovebread:I'm literally aroace, I cant imagine being with any of them :jisoosmh:if its a boy character, I can assume its bl and enjoy that instead :bulbasip:
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'd play L&D if I had my own laptop :ankha: and if it let me have the option for my char to be male :dying: I like pretty boys, but I dont want to be involved, it feels weird :ilovebread:I'm literally aroace, I cant imagine being with any of them :jisoosmh:if its a boy character, I can assume its bl and enjoy that instead :bulbasip:
Sadly, the main character can only be female
But my character doesn't look like me and has a different name, so it’s alright
:thumbs_up:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Sadly, the main character can only be female
But my character doesn't look like me and has a different name, so it’s alright
:thumbs_up:
it'd be nice if they just gave the user the option :dying:

Thats good atleast!! :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
it'd be nice if they just gave the user the option :dying:

Thats good atleast!! :ankha:
That’s true, sadly most otome games from bigger companies have set genders
But you should check out NU: Carnival, it’s a rpg/otome BL game from a smaller indie company
It's quite spicy tho', but fun to play
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread