- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
haha that's okay, I only play games every three years for a few weeks and then forget they existI haven't played anything in like 15 yearssorry gurlie, I guess you can call me grandma
![]()
Sadly, the main character can only be femaleI'd play L&D if I had my own laptopand if it let me have the option for my char to be male
I like pretty boys, but I dont want to be involved, it feels weird
I'm literally aroace, I cant imagine being with any of them
if its a boy character, I can assume its bl and enjoy that instead
![]()
it'd be nice if they just gave the user the optionSadly, the main character can only be female
But my character doesn't look like me and has a different name, so it’s alright
![]()
That’s true, sadly most otome games from bigger companies have set gendersit'd be nice if they just gave the user the option
Thats good atleast!!![]()