Reality Does anyone here watch RuPaul's Drag Race? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
53
Reactions Received
225
Location
Philippines
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The Snatch Game just finished, so I just wanted to know that if anyone watches RPDR, what were your thoughts on the recent episode?

Personally, I think that Nina or Shuga should've won this because I think that they were the two that really impersonated someone else. Silky did great though, she made me laugh but it looks like she was just being herself. The same goes for the rest though, except for the two I mentioned earlier. Shuga's impersonation of Charo was flawless, especially the moment when she said "Maloza" or something, and the "Cuchi Cuchi". Nina also slayed both Harvey & Jo Anne.

However, Brooke Lynn let me down this episode. She was doing so great in the past episodes, but her lack of skill in being funny & hilarious was nowhere to be found. I just wish that this will be the only episode where Brooke Lynn has a hard time, and I wish this doesn't happen again.

At the end though, RuPaul said the enchanting words: "Shantay, you both stay!" And I was left gagging after the episode. Thank you for saving these 2 queens Ru.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@JakeyWantsCakey watches it I think... But I just started a rewatch on Hulu... Can't believe I forgot about Pandora Boxx... and how forgettable some of these bi***es are :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread