- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
^^
It hasn’t been updated by me for quite a while and it’s honestly too much for me right now.
www.kpopsource.com
Anyone want to become OP?
Peace out y’all,
mysteric
It hasn’t been updated by me for quite a while and it’s honestly too much for me right now.
[OFFICIAL] ♡ f(x) Thread ♡ "f(x) is One) - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Note: I'll work on this when I have the time, but I may not be able to update all the time So yeah f(x) is a South Korean girl group hailing from SM Entertainment. Originally five, member Sulli left in August 2014. Since their debut in 2009, they have released four studio albums, two EPs, and...
www.kpopsource.com
Peace out y’all,
mysteric