Does Bighit have trainee debt? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
They had ( have?) it. The members of GLAM who were caught in this blackmail scandal mentioned that they were trying to pay their trainee debt.

BTS were on several articles about groups who paid off their trainee debt.

I don’t know now though if BH still have such contracts.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They had ( have?) it. The members of GLAM who were caught in this blackmail scandal mentioned that they were trying to pay their trainee debt.

BTS were on several articles about groups who paid off their trainee debt.

I don’t know now though if BH still have such contracts.
one would think that if they decided to no longer have it they would make a huge fuss of it and go like WE WILL NO LONGER HAVE TRAINEE DEBT
I dunno...

Bcs if they announced no longer having trainee debt, that would be a BIG step towards them being more accepted as a Big 4/3 company
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
one would think that if they decided to no longer have it they would make a huge fuss of it and go like WE WILL NO LONGER HAVE TRAINEE DEBT
I dunno...

Bcs if they announced no longer having trainee debt, that would be a BIG step towards them being more accepted as a Big 4/3 company
I heard that they don’t have a trainee debt system anymore but they apparently take a pourcentage on their idols earnings during the first years. I don’t know if it’s true as it wasn’t from a very reliable source.

I don’t think that they really care about being a Big 4/3 company. They want money before all.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I heard that they don’t have a trainee debt system anymore but they apparently take a pourcentage on their idols earnings during the first years. I don’t know if it’s true as it wasn’t from a very reliable source.

I don’t think that they really care about being a Big 4/3 company. They want money before all.
That's definitely true, the only reason they would have to totally get rid of it, would be for image purposes..... So they most likely still have it at least in some capacity.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
That's definitely true, the only reason they would have to totally get rid of it, would be for image purposes..... So they most likely still have it at least in some capacity.
You might be right and it would make sense to act like that. It’s not like they absolutely need the money nowadays.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Like you guys have already said, there isn't really any need for them to have it anymore but if they were gonna scrap it then I feel like TXT would've mentioned it at some point... plus even if they were to scrap trainee debt, I feel like it'd only apply to artists of the main label. Like, Source and BELIFT trainees would still have to pay it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread