- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
Is it just me or does everybody in the entire world look ten times worse on camera compared to real life?
I'm over here trying to film a video for YouTube and from my perspective I look absolutely hideous. But when I look at myself in the mirror I think I look awesome lol.
Why is this? Which is a better reflection of reality? Video or a mirror or neither? Cause that shit is really pissing me the fuck off.
I'm over here trying to film a video for YouTube and from my perspective I look absolutely hideous. But when I look at myself in the mirror I think I look awesome lol.
Why is this? Which is a better reflection of reality? Video or a mirror or neither? Cause that shit is really pissing me the fuck off.