Does it matter to you what other people think of you? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,596
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,414
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
used to but now not really, i am who i am and someone's opinion isn't going to change that as long as i feel comfortable with myself which is something i fortunately achieved by now
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
To an extent. I mean, yes I want people to think of me as a nice, dedicated, motivated person. But when it comes to them being jealous, mean etc., then I don't really care
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
As a representative of my family yes.

Certain folks i agree how they perceive me is important, but with me still being myself.

like proving that even though i like to have fun i am still leadership material.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I like how people are like "it matters but only as long as it is positive :D".
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It used to A LOT while I was still in school, the moment it ended for me tho was right after graduation, it was like a heavy weight lifted of my shoulders.
I still occasionally feel judged by other random people on the street but definitely not as often as I used to
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi and brekker

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
only if its something that i know i should and can improve. for example, i dont care if people think im ugly but it does matter to me that i look presentable and well-groomed you know?
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Nope, i never really cared, this can be a good thing and a bad thing at times.
Thats not to say I wouldn't like to know sometimes as it gives good data on what can be improved for work purposes or strengthening relationships other than that I don't really take things personally, maybe too logical on my part.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread