- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
there should be three dots like...there is kind of an app thing, I have it but I forgot how to do it
yep thats how it works! I always forget it exists thoughthere should be three dots like...![]()
and then you click the dots and it should say smth like to get the "app"
somewhere here.
![]()
No we don't
I thought I saw something about it lol :')
there should be three dots like...![]()
and then you click the dots and it should say smth like to get the "app"
somewhere here.
![]()
qhat ddoes it do? :00
mostly using on pc, on phone i use firefox browser
It does have an app on Android. It works exactly the same way as the online mobile version, and I downloaded the app from the Google Play store I think. I was really happy when I found out we have one now.
I use the app tho I forgot how I installed it![]()
tyyyyyyyI guess I forgot we had an app![]()