Does life ever tell you good job for not taking shortcuts? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Before you all assume I’m a bad driver this was very theoretical. :susPepe:
I was driving and wanting to turn left into the other street, and I was getting annoyed at waiting for so long, when one side got clear and on the other there was another car with the blinker on to turn right into my street. The temptation to assume they’re turning there and will therefore not be in my way and to take my left turn was real. I obviously didn’t though, maybe I would find it safer on another street (still doubt I ever would) but this exact place was where my dad got into an accident for that exact reason. Long story short they didn’t turn and continued straight, meaning they would be in the way. But I managed to turn after them anyways because no one was behind them :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Before you all assume I’m a bad driver this was very theoretical. :susPepe:
I was driving and wanting to turn left into the other street, and I was getting annoyed at waiting for so long, when one side got clear and on the other there was another car with the blinker on to turn right into my street. The temptation to assume they’re turning there and will therefore not be in my way and to take my left turn was real. I obviously didn’t though, maybe I would find it safer on another street (still doubt I ever would) but this exact place was where my dad got into an accident for that exact reason. Long story short they didn’t turn and continued straight, meaning they would be in the way. But I managed to turn after them anyways because no one was behind them :haylul:
Usually, it doesn’t
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Oh in a car

I’ve never taken a shortcut in a car

I have while walking

i usually get lost or injure myself jumping fences or off of other objects bc walking around is too boring:wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread