Does this make you... (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
more likely to purchase a brand? While I appreciate Kazuha. She's beautiful and fun, I find brand deals to be entirely meaningless as far as my purchasing. NewJeans and their recent Coke advert's are a perfect example. You could get IU, Tzuyu, and Song Hayoung in the same commercial begging me to switch to coke and it's not going to happen. I guess I'm glad brand deals exist so idols can make money but does anyone really see Kazuha in Calvin Klein shoes and think "OMFG, I have to have those!!!!!". I don't care who you put in those shoes, the fact that they say "Calvin Klein" on them makes me less likely to buy them. I don't equate Calvin Klein with durability and comfort which is my main concern with shoes (and almost all other articles of clothing). My first though is I'd destroy those in one day if I bought them.

Even if you took someone who's fashion I appreciate and put him in them

Middle guy in the vest, I love his style! But he still couldn't sell me those shoes. Am I the weirdo who isn't dazzled by celeb endorsements? In case your wondering, thats David Baker. He specialized in the history of bladed weapons, the recreation of those weapons and also sub-machine guns.

Does brand endorsement effect your spending decisions?

 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Some do imo, skz wore these cute loverboy hats in concert, i dont think they are promoting them yet but i heard many ppl bought it and honestly i wanna buy too. But other than that not really.
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Not really. If it fits that's all I care about.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
nah i usually don't care for things like that as most brands idols are advertising like clothing brands are usually unavailable for a student living in a poor country like me.... either this or what they're wearing is just plain ugly lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread