Does your sexuality line up with who you stan? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Obviously if you're bi/pan it would :haylul:
But for others does it? For me it doesn't, based off mine I should be a gg stan.
 

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
i'm bi so no matter which gender i stan it lines up
although i do have male preference (unfortunately :irenecrazy:) so i guess being a bg stan lines up?
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm pan so it doesn't matter for me. But I seem to be more attracted to males.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I listen to both, but I have a bg preference, so I guess??? lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I stan too many sexy female soloists for me to be straight lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread