- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
There is no good answers.début era ish chaeyoung ?? idk I’m bad at this
Omg yes you’re right 😱the eyes remind me of Amber
I have found a prettier picture 😩i don't think so, but she's pretty
That sounds right 🙏I was getting fx
maybe a mix of vic amber and krystal
your killing my btw 5 k more messages and you joined 4-5 months after me ... i suck.That sounds right 🙏
Well I have more around 22k messages 😩your killing my btw 5 k more messages and you joined 4-5 months after me ... i suck.
I feel like it tooLooks like amber with long hair tbh
True... do you want an other pic?it's hard to say because her facial features are so soft, nothing really sticks out.