Donald Trump Around the World (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how insightful
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like the Canadians in the comments disowning the Canadian dude lmao

Honestly, after other world leaders were caught on video literally laughing at him idk how any isn't embarrassed by him being the president
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like the Canadians in the comments disowning the Canadian dude lmao

Honestly, after other world leaders were caught on video literally laughing at him idk how any isn't embarrassed by him being the president
Honestly lmaoo. Most of them are like "I know he may be like that, but most of us are NOT like that. We hate him just as much as you do".
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly lmaoo. Most of them are like "I know he may be like that, but most of us are NOT like that. We hate him just as much as you do".
yeah I was a little surprised by him myself because every Canadian I know of does not like him and feels bad for us 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread