News DONGKIZ changes group name to DKZ, Wondae leaves, Munik on Hiatus, and 3 new members will be added (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Fancafe post

This was bold as hell to announce right as they were gaining popularity :hayshook:

But a ton of Knets who wanted to stan but hated the name are now stanning so :pandahappy:

@Dong-ari
WHAT THE HECK? NO I LIKED THEM:pepecry1:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
THIS IS A GOOD THING except Wondae leaving and Munik hiatus

But with the name change more people are stanning them now, and the 3 new members might bring something new to the table :queen:
Do you know more abt the 3 new members? Are they younger than jonghyeong?

I liked the name Dongkiz tbh:haylul:

Wondae leaving is like Hwall ig:gyuripout:
 

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,992
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I saw people on Reddit comparing the new name to "dicks" :irenecrazy:

"DKZ out. Swinging DKZ. Surrounded by DKZ. Imagine if they collaborated! DKZ out for The Boyz, TXT me your DKZ pics"
lidfhvalkdfhvb;vb BYE DKZ OUT
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I checked Twitter, no one knows anything about the new members yet but wow some are ANGRY :pepecross:
They've been releasing music since 2018, I think the members are gonna be younger:taeyongdisgust:

I hope they're good and hopefully not much younger than Jonghyeong
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread