- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,331
- Reactions Received
- 75,423
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,021
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
I just want to remind everyone that I have Woozi legendary card up for trade!And scary
And rich
I just want to remind everyone that I have Woozi legendary card up for trade!
![]()
I want woozi LOLI just want to remind everyone that I have Woozi legendary card up for trade!
![]()
WHAT DO I HAVE FOIR IT, IT'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!I just want to remind everyone that I have Woozi legendary card up for trade!
![]()
I only trade for legendaries, it seems like you don't have any?WHAT DO I HAVE FOIR IT, IT'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
ME OMG. I remember that raffle. I was trying to get him but I forgot who I got instead! I have quite a few legendaries please look at them and hopefully you'll see one you'd like to trade for him. BC IDC HE CAN SQUEEZE TF OUT ME LIKE THAT AND I'D SAY TYI just want to remind everyone that I have Woozi legendary card up for trade!
![]()
Are Jungkook and Kai 2 up for trade?ME OMG. I remember that raffle. I was trying to get him but I forgot who I got instead! I have quite a few legendaries please look at them and hopefully you'll see one you'd like to trade for him. BC IDC HE CAN SQUEEZE TF OUT ME LIKE THAT AND I'D SAY TY
Jungkook Legendary and Kai 2 common?Are Jungkook and Kai 2 up for trade?![]()
you have kai 2 legendaryJungkook Legendary and Kai 2 common?
AH, ok, I am willing to part with Jungkook.you have kai 2 legendary
So are up Jungkook legendary and Kai 2 legendary up for trade with Woozi legendary?![]()