Don’t mess with Woozi… (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,302
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
woozi is strong WOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel and Nina
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,302
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just want to remind everyone that I have Woozi legendary card up for trade! :thumbsupcat:

WHAT DO I HAVE FOIR IT, IT'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
that man could beat me into a pulp\

and i'm here for it
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I just want to remind everyone that I have Woozi legendary card up for trade! :thumbsupcat:

ME OMG. I remember that raffle. I was trying to get him but I forgot who I got instead! I have quite a few legendaries please look at them and hopefully you'll see one you'd like to trade for him. BC IDC HE CAN SQUEEZE TF OUT ME LIKE THAT AND I'D SAY TY
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
you have kai 2 legendary :thumbsupcat:

So are up Jungkook legendary and Kai 2 legendary up for trade with Woozi legendary? :sanapray:
AH, ok, I am willing to part with Jungkook.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread