Tourney Don't Say No vs Fly - R4 SNSD Solos Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Flyyy
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Fly.

I feel a fine fly finale :)
Fly for me too. N I agree , I think the finale will be Fine vs Fly- (RIP Jessica), unless Tif can overthrow Sica when they meet.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Don’t Say No :chickill:
From your dp I can guess which way you'll choose in my predicted finale(?)
Did you vote in (all) previous rounds?
Don't remember rn/too lazy to check your posts/threads for your posts in previous rounds.
Gwenchana, I know there r Jessica stan in KS- I'll just tag them in the finale round(if I remember, this is more to up my post count-since I'm too bored to do it in forum games much for now.) Let's bring it on, Taegangers (not many on KS, I think-at least self-proclaimed ; maybe a few low-key, as in they turn up when the subject comes up as opposed to Sica stans who r more visible.) I don't know if I'm making sense, I'll stop here some its 12:50am now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread