Don't u be like (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Extremely curious on what jerks think/feel about you?

I tend to think obsessively about people that I like. Like I wonder how they feel about me. Why they are doing such thing. Why why why

But well most ppl are dishonest since they care a lot about pride and ego so I guess I just move on after months? I want to ask but then I tend to say hurtful stuff first hmm :catsip:


At same time I am scared of the answer too
 
  • Love
Reactions: doll

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,186
Reactions Received
18,935
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,909
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Cause of my low selfesteem i am extremely curious what people think of me to get validation may it be negative or positive i just have this graving to hear them
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Cause of my low selfesteem i am extremely curious what people think of me to get validation may it be negative or positive i just have this graving to hear them
If it is negative, how u deal with it? :bigcatclap:


I once heard my so called first lover saying he only love his ex (which means he never love me)
Well, I kinda knew it but then it haunted me every night for like 2 years
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,186
Reactions Received
18,935
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,909
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
If it is negative, how u deal with it? :bigcatclap:


I once heard my so called first lover saying he only love his ex (which means he never love me)
Well, I kinda knew it but then it haunted me every night for like 2 years
I try to ignoore it but it rarely works. Mostly i just feel really self concious and self hatred for couple hours to couple days and then get over it and try actively not to think about it.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess I rarely like someone who hate me
Well yeah me too, but I still have a respect for them to do well in life even if I’m not a part of it. Maybe its cause I’m too nice
 
  • Haha
Reactions: burnenemy
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I am a jerk and I know exactly what I think of myself
 
D

Deleted member 74

I know exactly what those people have thought of me and still think of me, and what could potentially be thought in future
I used to be determined to go out of my way to change the minds of people for validation and feel terrible being told I'm disliked by anyone
but nowadays I am content to leave them be with their view as they're not in my direct life to know me and I'm still going to be me regardless
and hopefully, the right people will accept me and create positivity in my life the way I've worked to shape it like that <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread