- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
oof it's TOUGH BEING POPULARI HAD 71 NOTIFICATIONS AND THREE CONVOSI FEEL YOUR PAIN
actually this has not happend to me yet
Popular… whats that?oof it's TOUGH BEING POPULAR
![]()
![]()
YOU ARE BACKI HAD 71 NOTIFICATIONS AND THREE CONVOSI FEEL YOUR PAIN
PREPARE FOR THE DAY WILL COME!actually this has not happend to me yet![]()
I AM! Been here for a solid 5-10 minutes lolYOU ARE BACK![]()
I noticed right away!I AM! Been here for a solid 5-10 minutes lol
Truth is she pops up right before I return to keep me in check.I noticed right away!
WELCOME BACK!
I hope you are feeling better![]()
maybe you 2 where on a vacation togetherTruth is she pops up right before I return to keep me in check.
before the drama begins, I just want to say one thing...
THANK YOU!before the drama begins, I just want to say one thing...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY![]()
Yw <3I HAD 71 NOTIFICATIONS AND THREE CONVOSI FEEL YOUR PAIN
me after reading this:actually this has not happend to me yet![]()