DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU LOG IN TO SEE- (2 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
going to my profile and calling me a hag :fingerpoke: Its not nice!!
How would I stop that if I never did it:pandaomg:

I was actually asking if you wanted it cuz you said it never happened to you:shockedcover:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I don't have that problem. 1675733167029.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread