Haolat Joined 26 May 2019 Messages 470 Reactions Received 1,735 Location SM's basement Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 13 August 2019 #1 Reactions: Evergreen and arieam
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 13 August 2019 #2 It's one of Woozi's finest works! I hope he writes something for IZ*ONE aswell! Reactions: BLAN, arieam and Haolat
arieam . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 1,232 Reactions Received 5,247 Location Canada Website youtube.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 13 August 2019 #3 one of my favourite ballads of all time. we need vocal gods chungha, yeonjung and sejeong back together again Reactions: Haolat
one of my favourite ballads of all time. we need vocal gods chungha, yeonjung and sejeong back together again
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 13 August 2019 #4 It’s perfect and I cried so many time too when I listened to it. Reactions: Haolat