Downtown, suburbs or countryside? (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love big cities and living in the middle of everything is amazing.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and brekker
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Suburbs ..


it would take high 7- 8 figures a year to get me to live in a vertical city.


were i to win the lottery big i would have places in the forest/mountains and beach.

also i might buy a place is Seoul just for kpop, fly in for CB, concerts and fan signs if they ever start again.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Definitely suburbs, I like the big cities but living there is a no no, unless I was making enough money to afford a big place.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I live in the suburbs, but I think I would prefer a city? Maybe not a huge one like LA or New York, but a downtown area where I can easily walk around to places would be perfect. I hate driving lmao and you can't get anywhere in the suburbs without driving.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I guess between suburb and downtown if that makes sense. I wouldn't want to live at city centre, it just feels too busy. But i wouldn't want to live some secluded suburb with copy paste detached houses either. I like living in a apartment house and feeling that i live in the city.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread