- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
It's beautiful omg
Thank you![]()
oh my god you did the little blushing cat it's so cuteI didn’t even see your postforgive me
![]()
It’s a derp but I love himoh my god you did the little blushing cat it's so cute
Love you lots! I'm at home for a few days so maybe I'll try drawing Jimin. I'm not as good as you but any suggestions?I didn’t even see your postforgive me
![]()
Every Jimin drawing is perfectLove you lots! I'm at home for a few days so maybe I'll try drawing Jimin. I'm not as good as you but any suggestions?
Alright, I'll do my research and try to post the results in a couple of days. I'm slow at illustration so that's why I never do these type of threads myself.Every Jimin drawing is perfectBut you can’t go wrong with 181222 Jimin
![]()
Alright, I'll do my research and try to post the results in a couple of days. I'm slow at illustration so that's why I never do these type of threads myself.