Dream interpretation? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Do you believe in dream interpretation?
Do you like to know what your dreams mean?
Or when you have a dream are you just like-whatever that was weird and then move on?

I personally like to look into it online anytime I have a weird or scary dream just to see what my subconscious is trying to tell me.
Last night I had a very weird dream and I genuinely want to know what it means.​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I believe that it is our unconsciousness telling us something. When I dream about something work-related it is usually because I have been stressing about it too much, no matter how weird the dream is.
I sometimes google my dreams whether they might have some meanings, but I don´t dream very often and I don´t take it that seriously.
However last time I had to google something for symbolism was whenever I went I saw dead animals - cats mostly and I was freaked out because I couldn´t make it to work without a dead animal on my way. It was scary. I was convinced of some witchcraft involved.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I believe that it is our unconsciousness telling us something. When I dream about something work-related it is usually because I have been stressing about it too much, no matter how weird the dream is.
I sometimes google my dreams whether they might have some meanings, but I don´t dream very often and I don´t take it that seriously.
However last time I had to google something for symbolism was whenever I went I saw dead animals - cats mostly and I was freaked out because I couldn´t make it to work without a dead animal on my way. It was scary. I was convinced of some witchcraft involved.
Woah wait what? Like you dreamt of dead animals on the side of the road as you drove to work or this actually happened???
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Woah wait what? Like you dreamt of dead animals on the side of the road as you drove to work or this actually happened???
nono, it happened. I walk to work and somehow there was a dead animal on the road EVERY DAY. a chicken, a cat, another cat, a hedgehog, a rat...
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
nono, it happened. I walk to work and somehow there was a dead animal on the road EVERY DAY. a chicken, a cat, another cat, a hedgehog, a rat...
Oh my goodness no that's my nightmare!!!
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't necessarily believe in it too much but I think it can reflect some parts of your daily life.
I guess that's kind of how I am tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
At times I feel like it's a sign about what's to come. And sometimes it feels like something that has happened to me even though I know it didn't. There are rare times I wake up crying so hard but I don't remember what I dreamt of. I don't know if I want to know..
Growing up I used to dream about falling (re:pushed) from a cliff pretty often and another recurring dream was one of me trying to cross some really turbulent waters(personal life was shitty at the time).
It's both my subconscious and a signal for what's to come imo.
I remember seeing a dream about a field full of flowers and rainbows and waking up knowing something good was coming. I also told my friends online. Later that day Baekhyun announced City Lights :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
At times I feel like it's a sign about what's to come. And sometimes it feels like something that has happened to me even though I know it didn't. There are rare times I wake up crying so hard but I don't remember what I dreamt of. I don't know if I want to know..
Growing up I used to dream about falling (re:pushed) from a cliff pretty often and another recurring dream was one of me trying to cross some really turbulent waters(personal life was shitty at the time).
It's both my subconscious and a signal for what's to come imo.
I remember seeing a dream about a field full of flowers and rainbows and waking up knowing something good was coming. I also told my friends online. Later that day Baekhyun announced City Lights :sanapray:
That's really interesting and also terrifying.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
That's really interesting and also terrifying.
I know :jisoosmh: I never told anyone about them because I never knew what my dreams meant but it always ended up being a signal of some kind or maybe I'm just overthinking lol
i keep seeing myself pregnant or holding a baby in my dream these days:susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I know :jisoosmh: I never told anyone about them because I never knew what my dreams meant but it always ended up being a signal of some kind or maybe I'm just overthinking lol
i keep seeing myself pregnant or holding a baby in my dream these days:susPepe:
USE PROTECTION
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread