dream occupation and current occupation (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 May 2022
Messages
164
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
when I was younger I wanna be a software engineer but now I wanna be a youtuber plus a anime voice actor and I havent achieve the goal yet but I did achieve to become a youtuber :)
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: uran and cocomelon
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I wanted to be a computer programmer when I graduated back in 1990; and it's just now that I published an open source piece of software for the first time. Downside is that it's not an actual occupation; but more of a hobby. It's training however, to get to be a freelance web developer.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm in grad school for Child Psychologist, so... but I wanted to be a Vet when I was a child.. and not like a war vet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread