I'd rather them go full out metal or hard rock and keep the EDM style on their B-sides.
Yes, I agree! Dreamcatcher are different for a reason and although they will not be losing their rock sound, I would prefer if they go all-out rock, like Good Night for example!Let’s wait and see but I am not cry enthusiastic about that. There are plenty of others groups who make good EDM songs.
Exactly. I hope that it’s not a business move from HappyFace part to extend their fanbase.Yes, I agree! Dreamcatcher are different for a reason and although they will not be losing their rock sound, I would prefer if they go all-out rock, like Good Night for example!
I know that Silent Night and Sleepwalking are popular but it's because they are experimenting on their B-sides, so we do not want them to drift away from their original sound in their title tracks.
That's what it seems like to me and if I'm honest, they have been kinda experimenting a little since PIRI and while the songs are good, it seems like they are drifting away bit by bit from their original sound.Exactly. I hope that it’s not a business move from HappyFace part to extend their fanbase.
I would definitely be ok with them combining EDM and Metal tbh, I think it would sound different and awesome.EDMETAL OMG
I noticed it too. I didn’t mind that much with Piri but since Déjà vu, I noticed that they are slowly changing their sound and original musical signature.That's what it seems like to me and if I'm honest, they have been kinda experimenting a little since PIRI and while the songs are good, it seems like they are drifting away bit by bit from their original sound.
As a fan, I and other InSomnia's can notice this change.
True! I think it should stop with Deja Vu now and go back to their original sound from now on. They have their B-sides to do whatever they want.I noticed it too. I didn’t mind that much with Piri but since Déjà vu, I noticed that they are slowly changing their sound and original musical signature.
For sure. I think the same thing so that’s why I am just waiting the next comeback maybe for the beginning of next year.True! I think it should stop with Deja Vu now and go back to their original sound from now on. They have their B-sides to do whatever they want.
I've also noticed that even in the choruses in Deja Vu and Piri hasn't really been as heavy as their previous songs either.
I honestly think that because they are getting more popular, they are trying to weave their way to have a sound that suits the Korean public more but if you are a big fan of Dreamcatcher and got into them because of their different sound, then the EDM sound would be disappointing!
Yes, me too! I think they have to be really careful if they are going to go down this path as if not done right, they could lose a lot of their original fans and even if they notice it and go back to their original rock sound, it may be hard to get those fans back.For sure. I think the same thing so that’s why I am just waiting for the next comeback maybe for the beginning of next year.
Yes, I agree! I think their original sound is why people got into them in the first place, so for them to be changing their sound, bit by bit is going against what they originally stood for and it feels like they are giving in to what the Korean mainstream wants.I love those songs but I started loving Dreamcatcher due to their heavy rock sound. they have been changing their sound and I am not crazy into that. I just hope that they will go back to their roots
exactly. I don't know why the team behind dc doesn't see how this can potentially be harmfulYes, I agree! I think their original sound is why people got into them in the first place, so for them to be changing their sound, bit by bit is going against what they originally stood for and it feels like they are giving in to what the Korean mainstream wants.
I personally think they are bored with the horror/rock concept or they are desperate to get more popular.exactly. I don't know why the team behind dc doesn't see how this can potentially be harmful
Me too! It's because they were so different from any other k-pop group and I loved their rock sound and that is what got me into the group in the first place.The main reason that I stan Dreamcatcher is for their Rock style ...
I didn’t really liked Déjà Vu but Piri was really good ... I hope that they will mix their rock sound with EDM or something like thatMe too! It's because they were so different from any other k-pop group and I loved their rock sound and that is what got me into the group in the first place.
Right now, I am right on the edge with them, so I hope they will go back to their original rock sound sooner, rather than later.