News Dreamcatcher could be doing an EDM style for their next comeback. (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Let’s wait and see but I am not cry enthusiastic about that. There are plenty of others groups who make good EDM songs.
Yes, I agree! Dreamcatcher are different for a reason and although they will not be losing their rock sound, I would prefer if they go all-out rock, like Good Night for example!
I know that Silent Night and Sleepwalking are popular but it's because they are experimenting on their B-sides, so we do not want them to drift away from their original sound in their title tracks.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, I agree! Dreamcatcher are different for a reason and although they will not be losing their rock sound, I would prefer if they go all-out rock, like Good Night for example!
I know that Silent Night and Sleepwalking are popular but it's because they are experimenting on their B-sides, so we do not want them to drift away from their original sound in their title tracks.
Exactly. I hope that it’s not a business move from HappyFace part to extend their fanbase.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Exactly. I hope that it’s not a business move from HappyFace part to extend their fanbase.
That's what it seems like to me and if I'm honest, they have been kinda experimenting a little since PIRI and while the songs are good, it seems like they are drifting away bit by bit from their original sound.
As a fan, I and other InSomnia's can notice this change.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
That's what it seems like to me and if I'm honest, they have been kinda experimenting a little since PIRI and while the songs are good, it seems like they are drifting away bit by bit from their original sound.
As a fan, I and other InSomnia's can notice this change.
I noticed it too. I didn’t mind that much with Piri but since Déjà vu, I noticed that they are slowly changing their sound and original musical signature.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I noticed it too. I didn’t mind that much with Piri but since Déjà vu, I noticed that they are slowly changing their sound and original musical signature.
True! I think it should stop with Deja Vu now and go back to their original sound from now on. They have their B-sides to do whatever they want.
I've also noticed that even in the choruses in Deja Vu and Piri hasn't really been as heavy as their previous songs either.
I honestly think that because they are getting more popular, they are trying to weave their way to have a sound that suits the Korean public more but if you are a big fan of Dreamcatcher and got into them because of their different sound, then the EDM sound would be disappointing!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
True! I think it should stop with Deja Vu now and go back to their original sound from now on. They have their B-sides to do whatever they want.
I've also noticed that even in the choruses in Deja Vu and Piri hasn't really been as heavy as their previous songs either.
I honestly think that because they are getting more popular, they are trying to weave their way to have a sound that suits the Korean public more but if you are a big fan of Dreamcatcher and got into them because of their different sound, then the EDM sound would be disappointing!
For sure. I think the same thing so that’s why I am just waiting the next comeback maybe for the beginning of next year.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For sure. I think the same thing so that’s why I am just waiting for the next comeback maybe for the beginning of next year.
Yes, me too! I think they have to be really careful if they are going to go down this path as if not done right, they could lose a lot of their original fans and even if they notice it and go back to their original rock sound, it may be hard to get those fans back.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I think they could blend it well and do a good job with it

Personally, I hope it wouldn't be a pernent thing :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love those songs but I started loving Dreamcatcher due to their heavy rock sound. they have been changing their sound and I am not crazy into that. I just hope that they will go back to their roots
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love those songs but I started loving Dreamcatcher due to their heavy rock sound. they have been changing their sound and I am not crazy into that. I just hope that they will go back to their roots
Yes, I agree! I think their original sound is why people got into them in the first place, so for them to be changing their sound, bit by bit is going against what they originally stood for and it feels like they are giving in to what the Korean mainstream wants.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, I agree! I think their original sound is why people got into them in the first place, so for them to be changing their sound, bit by bit is going against what they originally stood for and it feels like they are giving in to what the Korean mainstream wants.
exactly. I don't know why the team behind dc doesn't see how this can potentially be harmful
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The main reason that I stan Dreamcatcher is for their Rock style ...
Me too! It's because they were so different from any other k-pop group and I loved their rock sound and that is what got me into the group in the first place.
Right now, I am right on the edge with them, so I hope they will go back to their original rock sound sooner, rather than later.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Me too! It's because they were so different from any other k-pop group and I loved their rock sound and that is what got me into the group in the first place.
Right now, I am right on the edge with them, so I hope they will go back to their original rock sound sooner, rather than later.
I didn’t really liked Déjà Vu but Piri was really good ... I hope that they will mix their rock sound with EDM or something like that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread