This perfection needs some appreciation From singing to dancing : it is amazing.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 January 2019 #1 This perfection needs some appreciation From singing to dancing : it is amazing. Reactions: baekk, honeyfornomoney, mysteric and 1 other person
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,395 Reactions Received 151,406 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 17 January 2019 #2 Its just wonderful Reactions: baekk and yeji
M mysteric 17 January 2019 #3 Yess my favourite Special Clip!!! I think I listened to it 14 times in a row after I first got introduced to it? Reactions: baekk and yeji
Yess my favourite Special Clip!!! I think I listened to it 14 times in a row after I first got introduced to it?
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 18 January 2019 #4 I jam to this every morning :pepecheer: Reactions: yeji
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 18 January 2019 #5 A wonderful era for dreamcatcher~ Reactions: yeji