Comeback Dreamcatcher Official [The beginning of the end] Jacket (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If it is, then I'll be unstanning and they are going straight to my Tier 2 and I'm throwing away the key! :haylul: :umjicry:
:haylul::umjicry: I already degraded them in my list. If the next korean release will be like that ....... no point of return then
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
same. what's even the point?
I’ve found myself buying less and less Japanese stuff lately because of it. I’ll probably get them physically one day, but for when they’re first released I’d rather buy the original tracks on itunes. I mean there’s groups like EXO-CBX who ironically have a larger Japanese discography than Korean, but then there’s other companies who just translate Korean songs and leave it at that. Having a Japanese discography gives Korean artists the freedom to explore new ideas, but some companies don’t take advantage of that.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ve found myself buying less and less Japanese stuff lately because of it. I’ll probably get them physically one day, but for when they’re first released I’d rather buy the original tracks on itunes. I mean there’s groups like EXO-CBX who ironically have a larger Japanese discography than Korean, but then there’s other companies who just translate Korean songs and leave it at that. Having a Japanese discography gives Korean artists the freedom to explore new ideas.
exactly. I don't even mind japanese debut with a japanese version of a krelease but you gotta show off new things.
I miss japanese discographies like Kara's.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:haylul::umjicry: I already degraded them in my list. If the next korean release will be like that ....... no point of return then
I know it's not Dreamcatcher themselves, but it's like they are making a mockery of the fans.
They give us all this amazing content like dance choreos, special clips, etc, but then give us 2 original songs on a 12 song album, and two of them aren't even songs as they are Intro's and Outro's. I can understand an Intro but an Outro?
It seems like they have given us the special clips to shy away from the fact that the actual album will be full of repeats.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
exactly. I don't even mind japanese debut with a japanese version of a krelease but you gotta show off new things.
I miss japanese discographies like Kara's.
Same, theirs and SNSD’s Japanese discographies are golden.

I know it's not Dreamcatcher themselves, but it's like they are making a mockery of the fans.
They give us all this amazing content like dance choreos, special clips, etc, but then give us 2 original songs on a 12 song album, and two of them aren't even songs as they are Intro's and Outro's. I can understand an Intro but an Outro?
It seems like they have given us the special clips to shy away from the fact that the actual album will be full of repeats.
Dreamcatcher’s only saving grace is that they’re not Blackpink, who absolutely take the cake for screwing their Japanese fans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know it's not Dreamcatcher themselves, but it's like they are making a mockery of the fans.
They give us all this amazing content like dance choreos, special clips, etc, but then give us 2 original songs on a 12 song album, and two of them aren't even songs as they are Intro's and Outro's. I can understand an Intro but an Outro?
It seems like they have given us the special clips to shy away from the fact that the actual album will be full of repeats.
exactly. I love the girls themselves but there needs to be an end when stuff like that happens.
I love the special clips and all the extra things but come on. music is what's important
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yoohyeon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
TRACKLIST:
M1 INTRO 
M2 Breaking Out
M3 My Way~この道の先へ~
M4 Chase Me-Japanese ver.-
M5 GOOD NIGHT-Japanese ver.-
M6 Wonderland-Japanese ver.-
M7 PIRI~笛を吹け~-Japanese ver.-
M8 What-Japanese ver.-
M9 I Miss You
M10 また一人になった-Japanese ver.-
M11 YOU AND I-Japanese ver.-
M12 OUTRO
Also, we've already had the Chase me Japanese version in a single, we've already had the Good Night Japanese version in a single, we've already had the Wonderland Japanese version in a Japanese single, we've already had the PIRI Japanese version in a single, we've already had the What Japanese version in a single, we've even had I miss you in a single.
When you get more songs from singles previously than your actual originals, then we have a problem.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Also, we've already had the Chase me Japanese version in a single, we've already had the Good Night Japanese version in a single, we've already had the Wonderland Japanese version in a Japanese single, we've already had the PIRI Japanese version in a single, we've already had the What Japanese version in a single, we've even had I miss you in a single.
When you get more songs from singles previously than your actual originals, then we have a problem.
yeah there really is a problem. this tracklist is defently pissing me off. somnias deserve a real full album. and this is even the first full one.
defently disappointing to see
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Also, we've already had the Chase me Japanese version in a single, we've already had the Good Night Japanese version in a single, we've already had the Wonderland Japanese version in a Japanese single, we've already had the PIRI Japanese version in a single, we've already had the What Japanese version in a single, we've even had I miss you in a single.
When you get more songs from singles previously than your actual originals, then we have a problem.
This is how Japanese stuff often goes, with a few singles followed by a ‘full’ album (which they might as well call a compilation album)

What is becoming more popular now though are mini Japanese albums, which are released less frequently but have more original content. That’s how I’d prefer music to be released too because at least fans would be getting more value for money.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah there really is a problem. this tracklist is defently pissing me off. somnias deserve a real full album. and this is even the first full one.
defently disappointing to see
I never thought that Dreamcatcher Company/HappyFace Ent were more focused on getting people's money like a lot of the other companies, but this just kind of proves that they are.
I can understand that it's not easy to sing in a different language, so having originals may be hard (although, they are literally doing Japanese versions of songs, so that kinda beats the point!) but to me, this is just laziness. I don't mind 2 or maybe even 3 songs that are Japanese versions of their Korean songs but on a 12 track album, we have 7 tracks that are Japanese versions, 2 tracks that are outro and intro, 1 track is a repeat Japanese song and just TWO are originals!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never thought that Dreamcatcher Company/HappyFace Ent were more focused on getting people's money like a lot of the other companies, but this just kind of proves that they are.
I can understand that it's not easy to sing in a different language, so having originals may be hard (although, they are literally doing Japanese versions of songs, so that kinda beats the point!) but to me, this is just laziness. I don't mind 2 or maybe even 3 songs that are Japanese versions of their Korean songs but on a 12 track album, we have 7 tracks that are Japanese versions, 2 tracks that are outro and intro, 1 track is a repeat Japanese song and just TWO are originals!
exactly. I get that some japanese versions will be released but not each and every title track ever. This is such a joke. honestly
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
exactly. I get that some japanese versions will be released but not each and every title track ever. This is such a joke. honestly
Exactly! :umjicry: I gave them the benefit of the doubt as well.
I would rather them cut out some of their special clips if it means giving us more original content that you can actually download and buy.
I'm just wondering if they are focusing more on D1CE now?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
TRACKLIST:
M1 INTRO 
M2 Breaking Out
M3 My Way~この道の先へ~
M4 Chase Me-Japanese ver.-
M5 GOOD NIGHT-Japanese ver.-
M6 Wonderland-Japanese ver.-
M7 PIRI~笛を吹け~-Japanese ver.-
M8 What-Japanese ver.-
M9 I Miss You
M10 また一人になった-Japanese ver.-
M11 YOU AND I-Japanese ver.-
M12 OUTRO
Breaking Out
My Way~この道の先へ~
また一人になった-Japanese ver.-
YOU AND I-Japanese ver.-
....
what is the Korean version of また一人になった
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I understand to include their singles titles songs but honestly we didn’t need Chase me, Wonderland, Good Night and I miss you ...
I won’t buy that album 😩
And I have nothing against releasing Korean songs in Japanese but at least they could release other songs like Mayday, Sleep-walking, Scar and Full Moon ..
And no Outro 😡😡😡
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't really know, but they are saying it's a Japanese version so they have obviously released it in Korean before.
Maybe a song from their last mini album
I thought that it would be Fly High but apparently It is not
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread