Dance Practice Dreamcatcher - 하늘을 넘어 (Over the Sky) (Special Clip) (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a nice surprise :sj_weary:
I love everything about this
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
DC's special clips/MVs are everything!

@Tir Thanks for the tag lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Not a fan of this and I won't be watching it again and recommending it to anyone.
The whole scenery is terrible, I don't like their clothes and the dance is basic.
Really disappointed.

























Although I am actually joking, it's certainly not my favourite.
 
Last edited:
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I have to tag everyone, sorry for any repetition.

I like it. Not their best work; but the camera work is well executed, and it brings a general good feeling to it.

 
Last edited:
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Not a fan of this and I won't be watching it again and recommending it to anyone.
The whole scenery is terrible, I don't like their clothes and the dance is basic.
Really disappointed.

























Although I am actually joking, it's certainly not my favourite.
Why is everyone laughing at this post? I'm dead serious, ya know? :sanathink: :umjicry::dubuthink::jenniesmug:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Why is everyone laughing at this post? I'm dead serious, ya know? :sanathink: :umjicry::dubuthink::jenniesmug:
Well, I read around that they are using sign language mixed into the choreography. It's left to know how hard would it be to do a more complex choreo while keeping the signs. Could it be done? Maybe, I don't know.

EDIT: And yet, I don't believe you're dead serious; maybe half serious. 🤣 🤣 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread